5 Corners AgainstOver 3. 5 Corners AgainstOver 4. 5 Corners Against Scored in 79% of matches (Home) High ChanceThere is a High Chance that Elfsborg will score a goal based on our data. Clean Sheets in 7% of matches (Away) Clean Sheets in 14% Medium ChanceThere is a Medium Chance that Helsingborg will score a goal based on our data. Scored in 57% Upgrade to Premium! Extra 300 Profitable Leagues. + Corner Stats & CardsPremium will get you more wins.